[Babkha] Congratulations!

[Babkha] Congratulations!

My friends of the Free Republic of Tir Na nOg,

On behlaf of His Imperial Majesty the Shahanshah of Babkha, I congratulate the Free Republic on celebrating its fifth anniversary, a feat not matched by many nations in our micronational community.

With age comes respect and honor, and it seems that Tir Na noG has certainly earned that. In five years you have built a state on friendship, equality and order. Undoubtedly you have created a way-of-life that will continue and prosper in the coming years. In this regard, I wish you luck.

In the coming year, I hope that Babkha and the Free Republic of Tir Na nOg can grow closer together. No longer should language be barrier in our micronational community, just as lanaguage ceased to be barrier in the World we live in. Our people, despite their differences, are very much alike. We have common goals and aspirations and we share beliefs and morals. Without a doubt, our relationship and friendship will continue to grow and will mutually beneift our respective peoples. The future is bright and promising. Let us sieze it.

Again, let me congratulate you and wish you the best in the coming years.

In His Majesty's Eternal Service,

Rakesh Maziar Ackbar
      Grand Vizier
      Kingdom of Babkha

*ilovetir* *prost*
      Welcome!!!!!

Obervolksrat a.D.; Volksrat für Soziales und Inneres a.D.; Volksvertreter a.D.
      Gründer und ehem. Generalleiter der KP
      Hauptdarsteller in The Tir Reloaded (2004) gemeinsam mit Großrat Sidd

„Magie ist Physik durch wollen!“
      Stella Axel, nÒgelische Naturwissenschaftlerin
      Dear Rakesh Maziar Ackbar,

We are very proud about the advertency His Imperial Majesty and the citizens of his Kingdom is attending to us. We'd like to say "thank you" for these honest words you just transmitted.

As the new minister of Foreign Affairs I invite you to join our festivity and enjoy yourself.
      It would fit to our tradition, if we would strike a new path together with our English-speaking friends from Babkha. In my opinion, you are completely right - language should never be a barrier, because a barrier is always a place where human dreams fail. Together, we should break this border and grant the old human dream of a world in peace, equality, friendship, fairness and harmony.

I will use this opportunity and visit your country in a few weeks. If you want to contact me personally, feel free to check the ICQ- Number 159233001 if you want.

I hope we'll met again.
      Yours,
      Raistlin Majere

Dhanyabad!
      Shanti (Frieden)

Hutukotmo Kasturbai Gyasto
      La Diputado Presidenta, La Primer Minister y La Ministra de de Previsión Social (stellvertretende Präsidentin, Premierministerin &Sozialministerin) de Federación pacifistas de Atraverdo (FPA)
      Atraverdische Botschafterin in Tir Na nÒg
      atraverdische Zeitung: La Voz de La Paz
      Hutukotmo der atraverdischen Schule des Tir-Buddhismus